Collingswood SAT OCT 16
The Site Plan
- Vendors on the north (sunny) side of the plan will no longer park vehicles inside the Market.
- LOAD IN ON THE SUNNY SIDE will take place “on the other side of the parking meters” along North Atlantic Avenue.
- SUNNY SIDE vendors look for your name in chalk. Center your tent/table on the chalk as far “back” as possible.
- VIRTUA OAKLYN PANTRY FOOD DRIVE. “BUY 2, GIVE 1.” Shoppers are encouraged to buy extra fresh produce to donate to our food-vulnerable neighbors for 3rd-Monday distribution.
- NEW VENDOR: FISHTOWN PICKLE PROJECT. Vendor makes specialty pickles from Jersey Fresh cucumbers. Seeks additional South Jersey farms with produce to partner with.
- HURLEY’S GREENHOUSES and LANDSCAPING has finished its season and will not be back until 2022.
- CHEESE ETC. GOURMET GIFTS is back this week with cheese spreads flavored with local produce.
- MISTY MEADOW SHEEP DAIRY FARM will move to the under-PATCO location vacated by A T Buzby.
- CHRISTINE SHIRLEY DESIGNS is in the Featured Artist spot with local original clothing.
Music on 2 Stages
TO BE HONEST
The always exciting TRIO NOVA SOLO will be appearing this week. No Michael Vogelmann. Instead, Pete Devine, the guitarists’ guitarist from TRIO NOVA DUO, will be performing SOLO.
Traffic Pattern for Load-in Reminder
All Load-in Traffic will Enter from Irvin Avenue
- Collingswood Police have asked us to enter the Market from Irvin Avenue for Load-in.
- The COLLINGS AVENUE intersection will be EXIT ONLY for all traffic during Load-in.
- USE IRVIN AVENUE (at the east end of the Market) from Haddon Avenue or Atlantic Avenue.
- Once inside the Market, non-farm vendors will load in from OUTSIDE the Market, on the north side of the parking meters, along North Atlantic Avenue.
- FARM VENDORS ONLY will enter the Market and set up under PATCO.
Check back in to this space often. You don’t need to follow a link. Just navigate to http://www.FarmMarketeer.com
PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE MARKET WITH SMALL BILLS TO MAKE CHANGE.
However, when you run out of singles (and sometimes fives), check with David, who brings a batch to bail you out.
Flexible Site Plan
Changes will continue to occur throughout the season as vendors come and go and as we learn more about how neighbors interact. I remind you no spaces are ever guaranteed and require your cooperation if I have to move your location any given week.
David Hodges, Market Director
Home Office (856) 854-8385
Market Day Cell Phone (856) 979-6653