Collingswood SAT OCT 09
The Site Plan
- Vendors on the north (sunny) side of the plan will no longer park vehicles inside the Market.
- LOAD IN ON THE SUNNY SIDE will take place “on the other side of the parking meters” along North Atlantic Avenue.
- SUNNY SIDE vendors look for your name in chalk. Center your tent/table on the chalk as far “back” as possible.
- AMERICAN FLAG COLLECTION. American Legion Post 17 of Collingswood will be on the premises to collect used American flags for safe and honorable disposal.
- RED OAK PERMACULTURE is at the Market this week alongside WILD ROOTS NJ, two leaders in the local native plant and permaculture scene together for the first time.
- THE ROD HOMESTEAD is back this week with seasoned salts and sugars.
- AWANJ Animal Welfare Association New Jersey will staff the Dog Tent.
- COLLINGSWOOD CANDLE CO is back with local hand-crafted candles.
VENDOR LOCATION/SCHEDULE CHANGES:
- A T BUZBY FARM has finished its season.
- JOHNNY OCEAN SEAFOOD has finished its season.
- MISTY MEADOWS SHEEP MILK DAIRY is off this week. They will move to the Buzby space on SAT OCT 16
- HEADQUARTERS LAMB FARM is off this week
- CHEESE ETC GOURMET GIFTS is off this week
Candles by our Featured Artist
for SAT OCT 09
Crimson and Flora
Music on 2 Stages
Traffic Pattern for Load-in Reminder
All Load-in Traffic will Enter from Irvin Avenue
- Collingswood Police have asked us to enter the Market from Irvin Avenue for Load-in.
- The COLLINGS AVENUE intersection will be EXIT ONLY for all traffic during Load-in.
- USE IRVIN AVENUE (at the east end of the Market) from Haddon Avenue or Atlantic Avenue.
- Once inside the Market, non-farm vendors will load in from OUTSIDE the Market, on the north side of the parking meters, along North Atlantic Avenue.
- FARM VENDORS ONLY will enter the Market and set up under PATCO.
Check back in to this space often. You don’t need to follow a link. Just navigate to http://www.FarmMarketeer.com
PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE MARKET WITH SMALL BILLS TO MAKE CHANGE.
However, when you run out of singles (and sometimes fives), check with David, who brings a batch to bail you out.
Flexible Site Plan
Changes will continue to occur throughout the season as vendors come and go and as we learn more about how neighbors interact. I remind you no spaces are ever guaranteed and require your cooperation if I have to move your location any given week.
David Hodges, Market Director
Home Office (856) 854-8385
Market Day Cell Phone (856) 979-6653