Site Map for SAT OCT 22, 2022
Vendor List SAT OCT 22
Musicians SAT OCT 22
Featured Artist SAT OCT 22
Handmade by Betty Anne Martino
|Small Sewn Objects||Handmade sewn designs such as aprons, totes, ponchos, scarves, headbands and scrunchies.|
Fake $100 Bills
Last month Tatiana (of Wild & Co) recognized a fake $100 bill a customer was trying to pass at the Market. She didn’t accept it, of course, and the counterfeiter immediately left the Market without trying to get anyone else to take his bills.
Since then, we’ve heard of fake 100s being presented at Flaim Farms and Hillacres Pride as well.
Be wary. Farmers’ Markets are often targeted by counterfeiters. Here’s a video to help you recognize a good 100.
The Tablecloth Program
Kim and David will be checking table displays to reconcile your products with the reports you made in your contracts about products you purchase for resale. David has both green- and red-and-white tablecloths if you need some.
Click Below for a 4-minute Instructional Video
“Find Your Space, Set Up Your Tent”
PLEASE SHARE THIS 4-MINUTE VIDEO WITH ANYONE
YOU PLAN TO SEND TO THE MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME.
Traffic Pattern for Load-in Reminder
All Load-in Traffic will Enter from Irvin Avenue
- Collingswood Police have asked us to enter the Market from Irvin Avenue for Load-in.
- The COLLINGS AVENUE intersection will be EXIT ONLY for all traffic during Load-in.
- USE IRVIN AVENUE (at the east end of the Market) from Haddon Avenue or Atlantic Avenue.
- Once inside the Market, non-farm vendors will load in from OUTSIDE the Market, on the north side of the parking meters, along North Atlantic Avenue.
- FARM VENDORS ONLY will enter the Market and set up under PATCO.
Check back in to this space often. You don’t need to follow a link. Just navigate to http://www.FarmMarketeer.com
PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE MARKET WITH SMALL BILLS TO MAKE CHANGE.
However, when you run out of singles (and sometimes fives), check with David, who brings a batch to bail you out.
Flexible Site Plan
Changes will continue to occur throughout the season as vendors come and go and as we learn more about how neighbors interact. I remind you no spaces are ever guaranteed and require your cooperation if I have to move your location any given week.
David Hodges, Market Director
Home Office (856) 854-8385
Market Day Cell Phone (856) 979-6653