The Site Plan
- Vendors on the north (sunny) side of the plan will no longer park vehicles inside the Market.
- LOAD IN ON THE SUNNY SIDE will take place “on the other side of the parking meters” along North Atlantic Avenue.
- SUNNY SIDE vendors look for your name in chalk. Center your tent/table on the chalk as far “back” as possible.
- NEW VENDOR: FISHTOWN PICKLE PROJECT. Vendor makes specialty pickles from Jersey Fresh cucumbers. Seeks additional South Jersey farms with produce to partner with.
- NEW VENDOR: YEOBO’S KIMCHI. Yeobo is a Korean endearment, like calling someone “Honey.” Products include Korean Kimchi, Spicy Italian Giardiniera, Korean BBQ marinades. Flavor Magazine’s August 2021 “Hidden Gem.” At the Market starting SAT OCT 23.
- NEW VENDOR: MILK JAWN ICE CREAM. Super premium ice cream maker from Philly. Are you ready for Lemon Curd Blueberry Basil? Uh-huh. From Philadelphia Magazine’s Best of Philly 2021 winner for ice cream.
- ELLEN ROSENHOLTZ is in the Featured Artist spot with her charming hand-sewn toys for children under the name of Sylvia Starlight.
Sweet Spot on the West Stage. Trio Nova Duo on the East Stage (Music Tent).
Traffic Pattern for Load-in Reminder
All Load-in Traffic will Enter from Irvin Avenue
- Collingswood Police have asked us to enter the Market from Irvin Avenue for Load-in.
- The COLLINGS AVENUE intersection will be EXIT ONLY for all traffic during Load-in.
- USE IRVIN AVENUE (at the east end of the Market) from Haddon Avenue or Atlantic Avenue.
- Once inside the Market, non-farm vendors will load in from OUTSIDE the Market, on the north side of the parking meters, along North Atlantic Avenue.
- FARM VENDORS ONLY will enter the Market and set up under PATCO.
Check back in to this space often. You don’t need to follow a link. Just navigate to http://www.FarmMarketeer.com
PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE MARKET WITH SMALL BILLS TO MAKE CHANGE.
However, when you run out of singles (and sometimes fives), check with David, who brings a batch to bail you out.
Flexible Site Plan
Changes will continue to occur throughout the season as vendors come and go and as we learn more about how neighbors interact. I remind you no spaces are ever guaranteed and require your cooperation if I have to move your location any given week.
David Hodges, Market Director
Home Office (856) 854-8385
Market Day Cell Phone (856) 979-6653