We are evolving a plan for the rest of the season
- Vendors on the north (sunny) side of the plan will no longer park vehicles inside the Market.
- LOAD IN ON THE SUNNY SIDE will take place “on the other side of the parking meters” along North Atlantic Avenue.
- Non-farm vendors are now spaced 20 feet apart (instead of 30 feet).
- Farm vehicles may still park under PATCO.
- Seating areas (cafe spaces) have been created alongside food producers on the sunny side.
- Dogs on Market leashes are once again welcome at the Market.
- The DOG TENT is located under PATCO on Irvin Avenue instead of in the middle of the Market.
- The MUSIC TENT has returned to its original position at the end of the “sunny side.”
The season may be late,
but you shouldn’t be.
Some of you are really pushing it.
ARRIVE BY 7AM so you can be assured of being set up
and ready to sell to your customers at 8am.
- Aylano Farm will bring its Jersey Fresh Table Grapes (and its long line of customers) to the PATCO side of the Market, alongside Les Viereck’s Farm.
- The Rod Homestead missed its regular week but will return this Saturday with seasoned sugars and salts.
Dogs are back
Traffic Pattern for Load-in Reminder
All Load-in Traffic will Enter from Irvin Avenue
- Collingswood Police have asked us to enter the Market from Irvin Avenue for Load-in.
- The COLLINGS AVENUE intersection will be EXIT ONLY for all traffic during Load-in.
- USE IRVIN AVENUE (at the east end of the Market) from Haddon Avenue or Atlantic Avenue.
- Once inside the Market, non-farm vendors will load in from OUTSIDE the Market, on the north side of the parking meters, along North Atlantic Avenue.
- FARM VENDORS ONLY will enter the Market and set up under PATCO.
Check back in to this space often. You don’t need to follow a link. Just navigate to http://www.FarmMarketeer.com
PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE MARKET WITH SMALL BILLS TO MAKE CHANGE.
However, when you run out of singles (and sometimes fives), check with David, who brings a batch to bail you out.
Flexible Site Plan
Changes will continue to occur throughout the season as vendors come and go and as we learn more about how neighbors interact. I remind you no spaces are ever guaranteed and require your cooperation if I have to move your location any given week.
David Hodges, Market Director
Home Office (856) 854-8385
Market Day Cell Phone (856) 979-6653