For the most part, this week’s spaces are the same as last week’s spaces. However . . .
—Our Featured Artist this week is Lauren Lopez (Philacarta)
Music on two stages starting at 9am
Traffic Pattern for Load-in Reminder
All Load-in Traffic will Enter from Irvin Avenue
- Collingswood Police have asked us to enter the Market from Irvin Avenue for Load-in.
- The COLLINGS AVENUE intersection will be EXIT ONLY for all traffic during Load-in.
- USE IRVIN AVENUE (at the east end of the Market) from Haddon Avenue or Atlantic Avenue.
- The entrance from ATLANTIC AVENUE will be closed as soon as the music equipment is set up.
- Once inside the Market, all vehicles TRAVEL WEST to the police car positioned at Collings Avenue.
- You will be admitted to the Market spaces from there.
Proposed “New Normal” Layout
We are finalizing a plan for the rest of the season
- Vehicles would no longer be parked inside the Market on the north (sunny) side of the Market.
- Non-farm vendors would be spaced 20 feet apart (instead of the current 30 feet).
- Farm vehicles would still be parked under PATCO.
- Seating areas (cafe spaces) would be positioned alongside food producers on the sunny side.
- Dogs on Market leashes would once again be welcome at the Market.