No Mask Mandate
We’re following the Governor’s Executive Order this week for customers and vendors. No masks are required in outdoor public spaces, so, while we still think masks are smart for unvaccinated people in particular, we will not be attempting to verify anyone’s vaccination status or mandating masks or social distancing.
Traffic Pattern for Load-in Reminder
All Load-in Traffic will Enter from Irvin Avenue
- Collingswood Police have asked us to enter the Market from Irvin Avenue for Load-in.
- The COLLINGS AVENUE intersection will be EXIT ONLY for all traffic during Load-in.
- USE IRVIN AVENUE (at the east end of the Market) from Haddon Avenue or Atlantic Avenue.
- The entrance from ATLANTIC AVENUE will be closed as soon as the music equipment is set up.
- Once inside the Market, all vehicles TRAVEL WEST to the police car positioned at Collings Avenue.
- You will be admitted to the Market spaces from there.
New Numbered Spaces List
For the most part, this week’s spaces are the same as last week’s spaces.
—Johnny Ocean Seafood returns from one week off.
—Collingswood Candle Company is back.
—Red Oak Permaculture will attend for the first time this week.
—Cheese Etc. is here on their every-other-week schedule.
—Our Featured Artist this week is Breathe by Josie
—Hillacres Pride has the week off.
—Schober Orchards will share Space 27 with Neil’s Knife Sharpening.
New Layout for SAT MAY 29, 2021