Most of you are timely and don’t make me panic before the Market opens. So, for you, THERE IS NO TIME CHANGE.
On the other hand, last week there were still almost a dozen empty spaces at the Market around 7:30. And the trouble with that is, there’s a lot to do at the Market for your beloved Market Director between 7:30 and 8:00.
I really want to be helpful to those who are on the premises and setting up; keeping early birds from bothering you; organizing signage, cones, and volunteers; responding to emergencies; sweeping up puddles; repositioning those who got their tents on the wrong side of the car . . . .
So . . .
Plan to arrive at 7:00. Then, if you run into a bit of trouble, you can still arrive at 7:15.
Then, if you run into a LOT of trouble, you can still arrive at 7:30. Maybe once a month. Never later.
Traffic Pattern for Load-in Reminder
All Load-in Traffic will Enter from Irvin Avenue
- Collingswood Police have asked us to enter the Market from Irvin Avenue for Load-in.
- The COLLINGS AVENUE intersection will be EXIT ONLY for all traffic during Load-in.
- USE IRVIN AVENUE (at the east end of the Market) from Haddon Avenue or Atlantic Avenue.
- Once inside the Market, all vehicles TRAVEL WEST to the police car positioned at Collings Avenue.
- You will be admitted to the Market spaces from there.
New Numbered Spaces List
For the most part, this week’s spaces are the same as last week’s spaces.
—Fruitwood Farm, if they attend this week, will take Space 23 at the west end of the Market alongside Hymer Farm. Fruitwood driver, please seek David’s assistance for positioning your first time at the Market this season.
—Wm Schober Sons, I promised Cymron Cottage they could have the use of the entire Space 32 this week to bring their “big rig” and trailer, so I’m asking you to share with Muth Family Organic this week in Space 26. And I’m asking Muth to generously make room for you there. Thank you both.
New Layout for SAT MAY 08, 2021