Week 4 of the 2019 Season
THU JUL 04
The cows are celebrating America this week! Looks like typical summer weather for South Jersey. Hot and humid with a thunderstorm somewhere in the distance. (As long as they stay at a distance! 🙂 )
SITE PLAN THU JUL 04
FOR THU JUL 04. A few changes to last week’s siteplan.
- The wonderful Barn and Stone House Soap will join us this week with their handmade artisan soaps, personal grooming and cleaning products.
- Muth Family Organic Farm of Williamstown is off this week (back on THU JUL 11) so we’ve moved Stellitano’s Farm into their slot for tomorrow.
- Stellitano’s Farm will expand their presence to a two-tent operation this week and will be able to park their truck in the Market space.
- Robin’s Nest the restaurant has been closed for a few days and will take off tomorrow’s Market as well. They’ll return on THU JUL 11.
- We have a new artist this week and a new musician in the Music Tent.
- Big Catch will be adding Super Lump fresh crabmeat to its menu for the Independence Day holiday.
ARRIVE NO LATER THAN 2PM. THE ONLY ENTRANCE IS FROM HIGH STREET.
15 MINUTE TIME LIMIT FOR UNLOADING IN THE MARKET.
As you can see, the space is tight for the number of vendors, and getting in and out of our spaces will require planning and patience. Unless you have permission to park a vehicle inside the Market, you’ll have to drive carefully to your spot, unload VERY QUICKLY, then EXIT THE MARKET with your vehicle and set up when you return.
Click here for driving directions.
The directions will bring you to the Rowan College campus just across the street from the entrance to the Market.
Contracts and Fees
Those of you who have not submitted your Application/Contract paperwork need to comply to remain active at the Market and to take advantage of the Fee Rebate Program.
Download the Application from the Mount Holly Contracts link at the top of this website. Complete the app in Word, in PDF, or on paper, and send it to Sean Kennedy, whose name and address are on the first page of the contract package.
FEE REBATE PROGRAM
Prepay your dates to qualify for Fee Rebates. Earn a full 100% rebate for table fees for every Market you attend. Prepay for 10 dates (for example), attend those 10 dates, and you’ll be refunded 100% of your fees at the end of the season.
DAY PAY VENDORS
Afraid of commitment? You can pay on Market day. The Market Director will have receipts for day-pay vendors who prefer the flexibility of paying when they attend, but no rebates can be earned without prepaid dates.
We were very visible on Facebook last week. Not so much this week. If anybody wants to help keep us in front of the local shopping public, let David know you want to lend a hand. Click the link to see what we’ve been up to.
The Township produced a sharp-looking website for our shoppers who think facebook is evil.
Let David know if you want to be on the Featured Vendors’ list for THU JUL 11. We welcome all our vendors to provide us with information about their farms and foods. Shoppers appreciate knowing more about you.
Check back in to this space often. You don’t need to follow a link. Just navigate to http://www.FarmMarketeer.com
Many of you know, but for those of you who don’t, I carry small bills for vendors who run out of singles during the Market day.
Flexible Site Plan
Changes will continue to occur throughout the season as vendors come and go and as we learn more about how neighbors interact. I remind you no spaces are ever guaranteed and require your cooperation if I have to move your location any given week.