Hello, Voorhees Marketeers!
Weather will no longer feel like summer but Hazlett, Fruitwood, and Sweet Pea CSA are reporting plenty of quantity and variety in fresh fall produce.
- Jen and John of Kemp’s Kettle Korn say they’ve done “plenty of popping” and will be back with lots of corn.
- Carol Steinhauser of Blueberry Fields got some time off work this weekend and will be at her table at the Market.
- Jalma Beach Plum Preserves is back this week too.
- Woods Edge will hold down our big center space with the much-more-seasonal alpaca wool products, special fall honey, and more . . . .
- Monroeville will be our Jersey vineyard/winery this week.
- We’re happy to welcome Davidson’s Exotic Mushrooms back for the rest of the season. This week, they’re providing mushrooms to complement the menu selections of the Chef Demo.
- Duncan will set up his Hazlett Organic booth at the Right End this week, with plenty of room to pull his vehicle into the space.
- We expect Hazlett, Fruitwood, and Sweet Pea to continue to supply us with Jersey Fresh produce all the way through October 05. The three of them together provide a terrific range of goodies for which we’re very grateful.
CHEF DEMO SAT SEP 14. Catelli Duo will do a live chef demo on site this week. The menu could probably change overnight, but we do know they’ll be using fresh mushrooms from our vendor, Davidson’s Exotic Mushrooms.