Circumstances have combined to give us a lighter Market this weekend but the weather will certainly be pleasant and the prospects for the next few weeks are strong.
- Jen and John of Kemp’s Kettle Korn are traveling on the West coast and will not be with us this week.
- Carol Steinhauser of Blueberry Fields is stuck working her fulltime job and cannot attend.
- Hank Sauce also sends its regrets.
- Woods Edge is holding its massive Fiber Fest at their own farm and is not available for our Market.
- Fortunately, Duffield and Fruitwood are back with wide varieties after successful weeks. Fruitwood has been setting out an extra table, so we’re devoting an additional space to them this week to make sure they’ll have room for everything they bring.
- Waldor Orchids is back to command the center space Woods Edge will not be here to fill.
- Monroeville will be our Jersey vineyard/winery this week.
- And John & Kira’s Chocolate will be back for the second week in a row.
CHEF DEMOS. Ask Lindsey for the latest details about upcoming chef demos planned for September.
MORE PRODUCE COMING. Our friend Alex Gassner of Sweet Pea CSA is due back next week with her fall crops. And we’ve invited Kelly Visalli of Visalli Farms to round out the final weeks of our Market with mums and pumpkins, a variety of plantings, and all the wonderful produce she’s harvesting.