Vendor List SAT JUN 11, 2022
Musicians SAT JUN 11
Featured Artist Evelyn Taylor Designs
Collingswood-based ceramic artist Evelyn Taylor Bonner is inspired by her natural surroundings. An avid explorer, she looks at native flora and fauna for creative references in her decorative and functional clay pieces. From framed wall art and rustic vessels to whimsical ornaments, Evelyn’s work will complement your home decor.
Click Below for a 4-minute Instructional Video
“Find Your Space, Set Up Your Tent”
PLEASE SHARE THIS 4-MINUTE VIDEO WITH ANYONE
YOU PLAN TO SEND TO THE MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME.
Traffic Pattern for Load-in Reminder
All Load-in Traffic will Enter from Irvin Avenue
- Collingswood Police have asked us to enter the Market from Irvin Avenue for Load-in.
- The COLLINGS AVENUE intersection will be EXIT ONLY for all traffic during Load-in.
- USE IRVIN AVENUE (at the east end of the Market) from Haddon Avenue or Atlantic Avenue.
- Once inside the Market, non-farm vendors will load in from OUTSIDE the Market, on the north side of the parking meters, along North Atlantic Avenue.
- FARM VENDORS ONLY will enter the Market and set up under PATCO.
Check back in to this space often. You don’t need to follow a link. Just navigate to http://www.FarmMarketeer.com
PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE MARKET WITH SMALL BILLS TO MAKE CHANGE.
However, when you run out of singles (and sometimes fives), check with David, who brings a batch to bail you out.
Flexible Site Plan
Changes will continue to occur throughout the season as vendors come and go and as we learn more about how neighbors interact. I remind you no spaces are ever guaranteed and require your cooperation if I have to move your location any given week.
David Hodges, Market Director
Home Office (856) 854-8385
Market Day Cell Phone (856) 979-6653