Collingswood SAT SEP 18
The Site Plan
- Vendors on the north (sunny) side of the plan will no longer park vehicles inside the Market.
- LOAD IN ON THE SUNNY SIDE will take place “on the other side of the parking meters” along North Atlantic Avenue.
- SUNNY SIDE vendors look for your name in chalk. Center your tent/table on the chalk as far “back” as possible.
New Parking for Vendors
The fenced parking lot alongside the NO LONGER USED Police Station building is available for your vans and trucks. Shoppers have no idea it’s available, so we should take advantage of it.
- Jenna Buffetta of Buffetta Baths is the featured artist.
- Virtua Oaklyn Food Pantry is here for their monthly Food Drive.
- Headquarters Lamb, Moxiegreens, and Cheese Etc. are all in the house on their every-other-week schedules.
- FREE PAPER BAGS
- We’ll be distributing FREE reusable paper shopping bags. If you’d like a case to use at your own table, just ask.
Music on 2 Stages
Traffic Pattern for Load-in Reminder
All Load-in Traffic will Enter from Irvin Avenue
- Collingswood Police have asked us to enter the Market from Irvin Avenue for Load-in.
- The COLLINGS AVENUE intersection will be EXIT ONLY for all traffic during Load-in.
- USE IRVIN AVENUE (at the east end of the Market) from Haddon Avenue or Atlantic Avenue.
- Once inside the Market, non-farm vendors will load in from OUTSIDE the Market, on the north side of the parking meters, along North Atlantic Avenue.
- FARM VENDORS ONLY will enter the Market and set up under PATCO.
Check back in to this space often. You don’t need to follow a link. Just navigate to http://www.FarmMarketeer.com
PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE MARKET WITH SMALL BILLS TO MAKE CHANGE.
However, when you run out of singles (and sometimes fives), check with David, who brings a batch to bail you out.
Flexible Site Plan
Changes will continue to occur throughout the season as vendors come and go and as we learn more about how neighbors interact. I remind you no spaces are ever guaranteed and require your cooperation if I have to move your location any given week.
David Hodges, Market Director
Home Office (856) 854-8385
Market Day Cell Phone (856) 979-6653