We are evolving a plan for the rest of the season
- Vendors on the north (sunny) side of the plan will no longer park vehicles inside the Market.
- LOAD IN ON THE SUNNY SIDE will take place “on the other side of the parking meters” along North Atlantic Avenue.
- Non-farm vendors are now spaced 20 feet apart (instead of 30 feet).
- Farm vehicles may still park under PATCO.
- Seating areas (cafe spaces) have been created alongside food producers on the sunny side.
- Dogs on Market leashes are once again welcome at the Market.
- The DOG TENT is located under PATCO on Irvin Avenue instead of in the middle of the Market.
- The MUSIC TENT has returned to its original position at the end of the “sunny side.”
- This week, SAT JUL 10, The Corn Truck (Matt Stiles and Lester Eckert) will join the Market as they do every year.
- Johnny Ocean Seafood is OFF THIS WEEK for a family funeral.
- These “We’re Ever So Easy to Find” cards are now available at the Friends of the Farmers’ Market tent.
- Get some for distributing at your own table too!
Dogs are back
Music on two stages starting at 9am
Traffic Pattern for Load-in Reminder
All Load-in Traffic will Enter from Irvin Avenue
- Collingswood Police have asked us to enter the Market from Irvin Avenue for Load-in.
- The COLLINGS AVENUE intersection will be EXIT ONLY for all traffic during Load-in.
- USE IRVIN AVENUE (at the east end of the Market) from Haddon Avenue or Atlantic Avenue.
- Once inside the Market, non-farm vendors will load in from OUTSIDE the Market, on the north side of the parking meters, along North Atlantic Avenue.
- FARM VENDORS ONLY will enter the Market and set up under PATCO.