Working Site Plan for WED JUN 04
Hello Vendors, Participants, and Marketeers!
Tomorrow, WED JUN 04, is the Grand Opening of the “Heart of the Garden” Farmers’ Market, co-sponsored by the Township of Pemberton and the DEBORAH Heart and Lung Center.
PURPOSE OF THIS POST
This post is not for the general public. It’s for the benefit of Market participants. We have a facebook page and are building an email list to communicate with Marketgoers. You’ll get your news here; you’ll receive weekly email with a link to a new post at this blog for announcements and the site plan for the week.
- The address is 500 Pemberton-Browns Mills Road, in the open field alongside the Pemberton Municipal Building.
- An aerial photo below shows the site location across the street from the athletic fields with their baseball diamonds, just down the road from the Burlington County Community College campus (and very near the tall blue water tower).
- A link to Google Maps for driving directions is also provided below.
- Have my cell phone number with you: David Hodges (856) 979-6653
- Arrive at 1:30 if you need the time, but no later than 2:00pm, please.
- Be set up and ready to sell when the Market opens at 3:00pm.
- Stay until the Market closes at 7:00pm.
- An aerial map with arrows showing the entry plan is shown below.
- To exit, follow the arrows backwards.
- Drive in off Pemberton-Browns Mills Road, proceed past parking and beyond the line of cones.
- Turn left just before the green-and-white snow fence into the field.
- Drive directly into the Market, following the site plan, looking for white stripes drawn on the grass.
- Park your vehicle across the back of your area inside your assigned spaces.
- Set up tents and tables across the front of your assigned space.
- Bring and use tent weights for everybody’s safety.
- We’ve been blowing up. 52 Likes since we launched the page this morning.
Advance promotion flier
Vendor Entry to the Market:
Link to Google Maps for Driving Directions
Leave a comment in the Reply field below OR
Email David Hodges at email@example.com OR
Phone David Hodges at (856) 854-8385 Home Office OR
Phone David Hodges at (856) 979-6653 Cell Phone for Market Days