Weather should be cool tomorrow (though humidity might make it feel a bit tropical). Just right for a Caribbean Block Party!
The most successful Saturdays this summer have been the special event days. Crowds are bigger and sales are stronger. This week is another Caribbean Party. The steel drum band will provide the entertainment.
- We have a good full roster this week.
- Be sure to welcome back Duncan Welch from Hazlett Organic.
- Sweet Pea CSA is with us again and having such a good season she plans to come every week next year.
- Bellview Winery is with us this week. Remind your customers that we have fine wines every week.
- NEW PRODUCT: Duffield will be bringing their artisan breads again (and sampling one). Talluto brought baguettes last week, too, so our customers can find fresh wonderful breads without a bakery vendor.
- Kemp’s Kettle Corn did really well the last time we positioned them next to the kids’ activities. We hope they’ll do a brisk business this week too.
- There’s room for Blueberry Fields and Momma’s Home Made applesauce too. We hope to see them both.