Hello, Voorhees Marketeers!
Any showers Saturday will develop after the Market closes. We’ll be comfortable and dry.
- Blueberry Fields is back for two more weeks.
- Woods Edge Wools Farm is out of meat again (and short on staff). We’ll get them back when they have more of one or the other.
- On the other hand, we’re very happy Sweet Pea CSA will be back this week with replenished stocks of edibles. Alex says: “I’ll have basil, peppers, and flowers galore! Probably some cherry tomatoes, zucchini, and eggplant as well.”
- Bellview Winery is our Jersey Wine vendor this week. Be sure to remind your customers we have wine every week.
- NEW BREAD VENDOR! This is a wonderful surprise. Duffield Farm Stand has started baking gorgeous artisan breads. I got to sample three of them last week (actually, my dog Shelby beat me to one of them) and they are real winners—hearty and healthy and nicely priced too. So, not only do we have beautiful bread, but also it comes from one of our cherished regulars.
- Waldor Orchids is back this week, as is our newer vendor, Jalma Farms (the beach plum grower and preserve maker).
- There’s room in the plan for Momma’s Home Made. I’m never quite sure if they’re coming, but we can accommodate them if they do.
- Hank Sauce is back too. So is Kemp’s Kettle Corn. I wonder if they’d consider a hot sauce corn snack.
- Reach out with best wishes to Duncan Welsh of Hazlett Organic if you know him. He won’t be here this week, but he’d like to know he’s missed.